Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jedi's New Home


Well, Jedi was the last one to go. He found his new home today with a great family. Sherry (great name) and her 11 year old son and teenage daughter picked him up today at 4:30. They were thrilled with him and I know he will receive lots of love and attention. His new mommy works from home and homeschools her son, so Jedi will have the constant attention he deserves.
As hard as this has been, I feel that I have given each of my "grandbabies" the best chance possible in their young lives. Now that they are all in new homes, I feel sad. Kind of like "empty nest"....then Oreo comes over and grabs my pants leg and almost pulls me down! And I am thankful for him and all my other babies still here.
I will keep updating this site as I get new information and photos.
THANKS TO ALL THE NEW FAMILIES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH AND SEND ME PHOTOS AND EMAILS!!!! ---and thank you.

No comments:


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop