Saturday, July 5, 2008

Am I living with Cujo?


Today was going so well! I almost have my cleaning done...laundry...carpets...so, I decided to get a snack.


I hear yelping and growling and cries! So, I toss my cereal and run! I find Mya and CoCo fighting...and I mean they are going at it...no play fighting. My son comes running and grabs CoCo while I get Mya.


There was blood on the floor, so we checked them over and found traces of blood on them both...but I believe that it mostly came from the bite mark on Mya's snout. But, luckily they are both ok. In separate rooms!! But ok!!!


The only one really hurt was my son, Nick. He got bit by CoCo really good. It's gonna leave a big mark, but the bleeding has stopped.


Good thing he's a trooper!


No comments:


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop