Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mom's Day Off

Woo all will be furry furry proud of me! I let Mommy sleep until 4am this morning! HaRooooo!!! Then we all went back to bed for snuggle time! It was so great! Then, our tummies were rumbling...so Mommy said we were going on a drive to get food and shop!! HaRoooooooooo Rooooo!!!

Here I am riding....wonder where we will go?
It's VERY cold outside. High of about 30 degrees....GREAT weather! So Mommy kept the window down so I could enjoy the breeze!
Look at this!!! Ice Cream Cone!! Mommy knows what I like! This was the yummy kind from Dairy Queen! Oh, this is good!

It doesn't take a Sibe long to gobble up the good stuff!!! The cone was good too!

I was so energized after my ice cream! I let the cool breeze flow through my fur! Mommy went to PetSmart to buy me some goggles, but they had ugly ones she said. So she plans on buying me some online. Some pink ones would be nice!

Before going home, we stopped at McDonalds! I got a plain burger...it was soooooo yummy! Plus hooman brother shared his fries with me.
So now, I'm home and will be snoozing soon! Riding takes a lot out of ya!
Wonder what we'll do tomorrow?
Mya Boo Boo

15 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow it sounds like you had a wonderful day with Mom. We love it when Mom stays home too.
Did you save any of that ice cream for us?

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful day!! You really like the cooler temperatures, don't you :o)

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I do love me some DQ ice cream. However, I have never had McDonalds hamburgers. I had a McDonalds ice cream cone on my birthday because DQ was closed, but no hamburger. In fact, I don't know if I have ever tasted hamburger. I think that should be remedied. Don't you?

Steve

Princess Eva and Brice said...

A great day with your mom.Ice cream, a hamburger and a trip to the pet store is a lot of excitement for one day. Even though Momma isn't working, she hasn't been taking us anywhere. Allegedly, we don't fit in her car. I'd like to test that theory.

Princess Eva

D.K. Wall said...

Nothing like an ice cream cone on a blistering hot day of 30, huh?

well this sucks said...

Thanks for coming by with healing vibes! You have amazing eyes! And really creative names. Haha

Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

Wow! You had an awesome day! I've never had any of those kinds of food. They sound great :-)

Ozzie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khool day!

Woo are one khrazy khool Sibe chikhkie!

HaRoooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Looks like you had a grand day wif yur mommy on her vacation-from-work day - got sum quality time wif her! It's BRRRRR-Puppy in PGH sos instead of ice cream R mommy is now drinking a new tea she found - vanilla carmel tea. It sounds yucky to us, but she enjoys it.

Til next time,

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

Lorenza said...

You had a great day.
DQ, Petsmart, McDonalds!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Dairy Queen AND McD??? Lucky woo!!! We didn't get to go to either of those yummy places but we did get a few tastes of the baby biped chicken nuggets and french fries from McD's at lunchtime. But going there in the car would have been so much better.

What are woo getting goggles for?

Woos, the OP Pack

Huskee and Hershey said...

I can't believe you ate the whole entire ice-cream by yourself!! Poor me... I only get an odd lick now and then. :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your welcome and comment on my new blog! It's sooooo great to make new furends!!
Love and light
Milo x

the magic sleigh said...

Wooo, what a great day, Ice cream, my favorite! hamburgers, my favorite! car rides, my favorite!
I want your day, I have to go get my Mommy and make her take me out, its only 37 here today, a lovely day!
-Kira, The Florida Siberian

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh wow! I love sticking my head outta the car window too!

Your food sounded yummy.

Have a good weekend, lotsaluv Marvinxxxx ps I love the photos of you, you are so beautiful!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop