Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching up on the Pack

Haroooooo!!! MBB here! Since the week is over, I thought I would just give you the highlights!!

Let's see....contrary to rumors of my re-incarceration, I happen to be happy and free! Mommy didn't spaz out or anything. Of course she was not happy about it, but she told me she should have not waited a year before looking under the bed!! Duh!!! Yes, mommy. What else are you neglecting around here?

Oh, I did manage to steal a chicken biscuit from hooman brother this past week. He had 3 that mommy got him before she left for work. He hesitated just long enough and pow!!! It sure was good! Hooman brother is guarding his food more closely now.

Also, I chewed one of hooman brother's sandles....Mommy forgot to get us our bones this Thursday, so I needed something to chew on! When he wasn't watching, I just carefully dragged it under mommy's bed and chewed! He could still wear it if he wanted...of course it won't stay on his foot now, so it's kinda silly for him to try and wear it!!! Harooooo!!!

It's not ALL about me! Well, mostly it is...but I will update you on the others too.

Jack ran out the back door on Tuesday morning...4am! Mommy and hooman brother chased him, but he got into the big woods. So mommy, in her jammies, drove around while hooman brother searched through the woods. There is no light back there in the woods and Jack is black...but he has a reflective collar. So when the flashlight hit him, Nick could see. I would have been scared in that dark! Finally, an hour later, as mommy was pulling into the driveway, there was stupid Jack! He jumped into the car and was exhausted! He slept for hours! Mommy thinks Jack has arthritis, whatever that is. She's going to take him to the vet in a couple of weeks.

Koova is almost done blowing his coat. He's been pitching a howling fit wanting outside on his runner, so during the day he's been out there. He seems to love it, and it's a long runner. Plus he's got his big kennel out there...but mommy brings him in at night and during any bad weather.

My son Jedi turned one yesterday!!! He's such a good boy! We play for hours during the day. Mommy said she's going to have a big party for us all soon as my spa(y) day is over and I'm better. Koova tuned 3 this month too. Jedi likes to lay in mommy's bed! He's very loving.

Then there is CoCo...she was playing with mommy last Sunday and scratched mommy's face really bad! From the tip of her right eye all the way down her cheek, nose, lip and chin. Mommy bled a lot, but she didn't get mad at CoCo. She said it wasn't her fault. Hmmmmp! Should have let me have a go! Anyway, by Tuesday mommy's face was black and blue! People at work were asking her about it.

Doodle is good. We like to spar during the day. Of course I can whip his butt! Sometimes I'll let him get a win in, just to stroke his male ego!

Mommy is off on Tuesday and Wednesday to be with me...Not sure about why...I wouldn't think a spa(y) day would require that...but anytime with mommy is good!!

Well, I'm off here to see what else I can chew!!! Harooooo!!!!!

Mya Boo Boo

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank Woo fur the PP Report!

Enjoy your day at the spa! Woo really will enjoy it....eventually!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mochi and Bali said...

Great update on the pack! You guys sure have been busy! Good luck on the spa(y) day!

I think I'm almost done blowing my coat too. I'm getting tired of all the extra brushings!

Mochi

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

HaRooooo MBB!
What a week woo had. Thanks for kitchin' us up da whole gang.
Good luck on spay day. Make sure woo ask your maw for ice cream and extra bicuits.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

The Daily Echo said...

We're all blowing our coats here too. Turns out even our girl's horse is! Who knew? Thanks for the update. You've been busy!
ECHO

Mason Dixie said...

Thanks for all the updates. Enjoy your day. =)

D.K. Wall said...

Great pup-date. Rusty is getting close to finishing blowing his coat, so it is time for someone else to start. Don't want the humans to relax too much.

Lorenza said...

Hi, MBB!
Looks like you all had very interesting days!
Glad everything is ok!
Good vibes for you at your spa(y) day!
You will be fine!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That's a pretty exciting week. I'm glad Jack is home safe and sound and I'm glad you got a chicken biscuit.

Steve

River said...

I'm glad everyone is doing okay. My mom has run through the woods in the dark in her nightgown--chasing one hound or another. So far, she's always caught the runaway. Jack sounds like he was teasing you all.

love & wags,
River

Suzuki said...

What a big week you all had! It makes me want to take a nap :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Chester said...

Thanks for catching us all up on the happenings in your kennel, MBB. Sounds pretty eventful with your gang. I wish I had someone to play with besides my 2 leggers, but Dad says it is eventful enough with just me. Mom says "bring it on"
Someday I hope Mom wins and we get to rescue a friend for me.
Best wishes on your spa day. We are looking forward to seeing how you feel when you come home.
Woofs and neutered slobbers,
Chester

Pee. Ess.
I am honored by your suggestion of making me "Mayor". I would do my best to serve my caninestituents.
You may think twice after you read today's post.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jedi! I hope everything goes well at your spa(y) day, Mya Boo Boo - I bet you'll get lots of good treats when you come home.

See ya!
Joey

Nibbles Treats said...

So much going on in your house! Nice to hear you are not in the Big House. Not a good place to be (plus that is on your record. Hard to find a job when you are an ex-con). Happy Birthday Jedi Love the image of your mom and big brother running around a night in their jammies. We've seen that show a time or two also. We like to have mom chase us when she is fresh out of the shower in her robe with a towel on her head. Snort! Snort!

Hi Doodle ~ Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice update on the whole pack - hope Mom's face is OK.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi MBB
Thanks for updating us on you all.
Poor mom, we hope she's ok soon.
Do you get to keep your hideout?
Love Ruby & Penny

Teddy Westlife said...

Thanks for the pupdate Mya! I hope your spa day goes well.

Huffle Mawson

Princess Patches said...

Your week was even more exciting than ours! We're sure glad Jack made it back home! Our mom has been known to cavort through the woods in her jammys too, from time to time...chasing a wayward doggie!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop