Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when my Mommy comes for woo!

MBB here! I have missed everyfurrie so much!!! I am sorry we haven't gotten around to the blogs much, but Mommy promises me we will catch up!!!

Unless she's in the pokie!

Only 3 weeks into living at my granny's house and already my Mommy has "met" the neighbors! Well, I wouldn't exactly call yelling a civil hooman conversation!


Yes, my fellow furries! Mommy came to the aid of a doggie. We was outside, letting Jack, Doodle, Jedi, and even her evilness, CoCo, get some exercise. When all of a sudden the teenage boy next door picks up a stick and starts hitting his boxer type doggie on the back! I never seen Mommy so mad...'cept the time hooman brother washed his cellphone by accident! Mommy yelled at the kid "HEY! YOU DON'T BEAT A DOG! I CAN CALL YOUR MAMA OR THE POLICE, THE CHOICE IS YOURS!"

Well, this kid never even looked up at Mommy! He just threw the stick down and walked inside. Mommy doesn't say those HBO words, especially to kids. But she wanted to say 'em!! Haroooo Mommy!!!

We waited for the kid's mom to come out, but she didn't. So we're not sure what, if anything, the kid said to his parent(s). Now, Mommy and I are watching out the window, just making sure they don't start nuffin!

If there is any trouble, Mommy is armed with her digital camera and cell phone! She'll wipe the sidewalk with 'em!! Or at least take pictures and dial 911!

Mya Boo Boo
Neighbor(hood) Watch

P.S.
Now, I would like to thank every furrie and hoomans for the kind words about my Koova. It has been very hard for me, but Mommy is giving me extra loves. And, I have my son, Jedi. Koova will live on through him, and in my heart.

17 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! Maybe Mommy can beat the boy with a stick??? works for me!!
We hope everyone is doing well,
~puppy kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Grrrrrrrrrr.....
If you need help to beat the boy with a stick we're coming!!!!!
We can't believe that could exsist so bad boys!!!!!!!!
we're soooooooooooo sad for that...
We're happy to hear from you sweet MYA.....
you and your family are always in our prayers!!!!!
sweet kisses and licks....and take care!!!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, that was stupid. What did he think he was accomplishing by beating the dog? Good for your mom! But don't get arrested.

TimberLove said...

grrrrrr, yer mama did the right thing- what we need here is a little chlorine in the gene pool, wuffs,
RA

Anonymous said...

Hello! We're so proud of you and your Momma!You guys rock!!! Keep protecting the neighbourhood doggies, you're doing an awesome job out there.
Love, Josh and Jess

Khady Lynn said...

Some people are just stupid. I'm very glad your momma yelled at that boy! There is absolutely NO excuse for that kind of behavior!

If you need me to come squish him, I would be happy to!

I hope your momma is doing better. I was so sad to hear about Koova. But, Koova will live in in your hearts furever. Hugs!

Holly

Khady Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ozzie the OZmonster & Zowie said...

It is just so sad that some people are allowed to have children. I like to think that they will get theirs, but then again, they have to live with themselves, so maybe they already have gotten theirs.

We send out all of our love to you all for Koova. Keep your snooter up.

Ozzie

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your mom is the local canine hero! Way to go!

Steve

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Way to go MBB's mom!!!!! My maw don't like dat kinda stuff either.

We is glad your back MBB! Hope your heart and your mommy's heart is starting to heal.
Lots of snooter smoochies to both of woo and to Jedi!

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

The Oceanside Animals said...

Little punk. Well done mom!

River said...

Your mom is awesome! If she gets stuck in the pokie we'll come help bail her out.

love & wags,
River

Huskee and Hershey said...

ood thing that your mommy gave that boy a piece of her mind.. (some HBO words would've done him some good too)!!

That's so sweet what you said about Koova.. I am sure you miss him loads. (((hugs)))

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

your mommy is a hero for sticking up for that doggie

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

How mean of that human boy! Someone should beat him with a stick!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was soooo wrong of that 'boy' but sooooooooooo right of your mom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lady Kaos said...

Woohoo to your Mom! i feel like beating that boy with a stick!!
We're just now getting caught up, but we're glad to see you guys back online. Tell your Mom that if she doesn't feel liek talking about Koova's death, that is perfectly fine, but if she needs to, that is good, too. Whatever she needs to do to help in the healing process. Hope you guys can get into a normal routine soon and hopefully the vet visit goes okay and ther won't be more visits. When we moved a year ago, Mom scheduled our vaccinations just a couple days into the move because she had days off from work and it was time anyway. Sasha and I did not appreciate her "planning." It could have been worse, Mom and Dad looked at a house where the vet was literally in the back yard!!!!!!!
Anyway, big hugs to all of you!
Kaos


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop