Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow! And apology to Khyra!

Happy Snowy Monday to all my furiends in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia! MBB here!

Can woo believe it!! Mommy said we gots about 6-8 inches of real snow! So naturally, she got out the flashy beast. I am exploring the snow, so I don't care! Flash away!


I must tell the beewootiful MFT herself, Khyra, that I am so sorry for getting all your snow! I know it is your snow because we never get stuffs like this! So, I was thinking. All my furrie friends have got pretty big snows....except woo! The snow fairy must be directionally dis-functionals! Or she couldn't see through the snow! Anyway, I can box some up and send to woo...


See, it's over my feety feets!

Jack was the first one out at like 2am. For an old guy, he sure loved it!
Here is mommy's car this morning.
And hooman brother last night at 2am, taking the Jack outside. The snow was over his shoes!
I heard on the hooman weather machine that we will get MORE snow! If anyone knows how to call that stupid snow fairy, please tell me! I want Khyra to get her big snows!!!

Mya Boo Boo

6 comments:

Kea said...

Wow, that's crazy weather for you!

We got 9 inches last week, over 2 days, but here in southeastern Ontario, Canada, that's the norm in the winter.

Please tell your mom to be really safe and not to drive if she doesn't have to!

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Gosh that's a good amount of snow!
We woke up to a whole lot of snow this morning - so Rudy is really enjoying his day!

Rudy's Raiser

Sightless said...

Poor Khyra.

We're supposed to get 15" tomorrow. I'd happily give her 90% of it!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

*SIGH!*

SNOW!!!!

Woo look like naturals in it!

I do think 'they' say we are to get 'some' Tuesday into Wednesday -

We'll see -

Until then, thanks fur sharing yours!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

OMD!
Mya Boo Boo!
That is a lot of snow!
I can see you are enjoying it and that Khyra sure loves it too... but it is too brrrrr for me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ForPetsSake said...

So jealous! We have very little snow droppings our way. Tell that snow fairy to quit being lazy and move around a bit more -Texas needs some!!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop