Friday, July 29, 2011

Feline Friday: Sister Love and War

Sophie and Salem spending some quality sister time!


 I have determined that having cats is sort of like having a 3 month old husky puppy that never grows up!  Always getting into trouble.  I do adore these quiet moments.

Painter Pack Mom

P.S.....MBB here...is this now a cat blog?  What's a husky to do for a little computer time?  Oh sure, the cats are ok, but where is your flash beasty when they are attacking my fluffy tail? And where are the pictures of me? Or any furrie other than cat?  I plan on a full scale war.  I demand my computer time!  Mommy, watch out for small, brown bombs hidden in places that woo would not expect. But a husky has to do what a husky has to do....
 

4 comments:

Mariodacat said...

he he - I've always said "Cat Rule!"

JacksDad said...

Maybe they were just starved for attention!! :)

White Dog Blog said...

Glad the girls are getting along but MBB, I agree. We miss seeing your stunning canine faces! Have a great weekend...and do something incredibly blog-able so mom has no choice but to post about you all.

Pup Fan said...

Such cutie pies!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009

Koova and Mya Valentine's 2009
True Love

Merry Christmas 2010

Blog Archive

Proud Member of the OWAS Army

MBB's HULA Certificate

MBB's HULA Certificate
HULA Member

Award

Award
Inspiration award from Urban Hounds

Awards

Awards
Thanks to Ozzie!

Blog Hop